Sunday 20 October 2013

Who dares win

Hi uolss.. meet me again.. hihihihihi .. I think that this entry going to be my last entry because I have publish all the entry that needed. huhuhu.. aww, don't be sad plishhhhhhhhh.. In this entry, I'm going to talk about the other fields that involve Tony Fernandes .. Its sound good for me and maybe for us to because it can make us to be more daring to venture into different field. Besides be a CEO in Air Asia, Tony Fernandes also own a F1 team. Most of Formula One fans know Tony Fernandes because of his position as a team principal of Lotus F1 team. Before this, his figure was virtually unknown until a few month ago, Malaysia-backed team announced its return to the Great Circus. 
"Air Asia Group CEO and Lotus Racing Team Principal Dato' Sri Dr. Tony Fernandes was today conferred the title of Officer of the Legion d'Honneur by the government of France for his outstanding contributions to the aviation industry. Mr Dominique Bussereau, Secretary of State for Transport of France, conferred the title on Tony in a ceremony held in Paris and attended by some of the biggest names in European business," said the press release (2010)" 
He love mixing with big names in business and recently held his old employer Branson to a bet to a dress up as a hostess for a day on the other's airline, depending on whose F1 team finished top. As for me that I believe he already achieve so much.. Here is a piece of word from Tony Fernandes..
" I have done what I want to do. If I got hit by a bus tomorrow, I have lived a great life. I am 49 and I dreamed about owning a football club and I am sitting here getting interviewed by a magazine for chartered accountants. Life doesn't get better that that. And at Loftus Road, where I watched Barry McGuigann and football on a plastic pitch as a young man. I own a F1 team, I build cars and I own an airline. It is a Roy of the Rovers story. You think this only happens in a comic strip."
Wow.. frankly speaking, I really love this quote. This is because its inspired me a lot you know. I have some pictures that supply by Google Image .. hiksss :*
A

B

C

D

E

F
* All pictures above (A-F) are about Formula One owned by Tony Fernandes

reference:


No comments:

Post a Comment