Monday 23 September 2013

Something to be told

this is me <3

Assalamualaikum and hello to my awesome visitors. I am NurFatihah bt Muhamad Zaid from Kolej Profesional Mara Indera Mahkota. Now, I am taking Diploma in English Communication in semester 5. During this semester, all of the students are taking Digital and Mobile Communication subject and in order to accomplish this subject, we need to sign up a blog and have to post at least five entries. So, this blog specially created for my beloved and beautiful lecturer which is Madam Nur Nubailah bt Md Tahir. I have decided to choose Tan Sri Dr Tony Fernandes to be my topic in this blog. My objective for this blog are to enlighten the entire community of the importance of efforts to achieve the target or success, to make people believe that all people regardless their races can be someone that are very popular especially in entrepreneur world and last but not least is to make people realize that high personality and confidence is very important in forming a strong identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment